Wednesday 10 January 2018

Filming session - Lipsync shooting 2

I wanted to re-shoot the lipsync footage as I knew it was unsatisfactory. I wasn't pleased with how it visually looked (lipstick was applied poorly and my skin was not good), however I expected these to be test shots, so I wasn't too concerned. Re-shooting this time was a lot harder as I was on my own, so knowing if my positioning was right was difficult. However, I did figure out a way to ensure I was in the right position, though it didn't work perfectly. The setup was extremely tight, as shown here:


Since the time of the initial recording, I had purchased more products to assist me with the clean look, and here are the products used below:


I recorded this footage 3 times to ensure a good recording. Unfortunately, the last two were spoiled by lipstick on my teeth and bad positioning, making the first recording the best one. I have uploaded it to YouTube on it's own:


I wanted to ensure I exaggerated my lip movements so it was clear when watching the full video. However, some mouth movements are very sharp, which make it appear jolted and wrong. There were also a few small details I missed (as the camera was zoomed in very far, it picked up on things I would have missed in a mirror), hence I feel it may have to be re-shot again. However, I'm not concerned about this as there is still plenty of time left. This only took me an hour to record, so it is easy to fit in with anything else on my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...