Monday 19 February 2018

Review and Week 9

Last week didn't go completely as I expected, as I wasn't able to film during the week due to plans fallings through. However, I've planned to film the remaining scenes at the end of the week, and hopefully I will not have to film again except the occasional shot.




This week I plan to edit what was filmed before half term commenced, and film those scenes that I wasn't able to over the half term. I have also been animating in the evenings at home, in which case I hope to get them all finished soon so I can edit them all in and ensure they work, then I feel my video will be close to completion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...