Monday 26 February 2018

Editing Progress 4

After having a lot of footage to edit over the course of the last week, I managed to get it all done. Editing in all the park scenes, I worked out a preset that allowed me to create a brighter feel for the clips:



This made my job a lot easier when editing the new clips in, as I didn't have to constantly find my settings again. I also learnt how to transform clips, as some had been filmed the wrong way to flip them so they looked correct.

Overall, I'm pleased with the progress I have made on my editing. Hopefully most of the video will be done within the next week ready to be shown for a first draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...