Tuesday 6 February 2018

Filming session - Whitescreen 8

As the lipsync shots needed to be re-filmed, I went ahead and did this on Tuesday when I had a moment to sit down and get on with it. Below is an example of what was filmed:




However, as I was trying to sync it up within my music video I noticed that it was difficult, suggesting I had lip synced them all wrong. Therefore, I believe I will have to film them again, hopefully on Thursday. I will compile a special audio clip to put on my phone of just the lines I wish to lip sync so it will make it much easier when I shoot, instead of reversing the song back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...