Tuesday 13 February 2018

Digipak progress

Having not focused on my digipak, I took this opportunity of a holiday to work on it. Here is what I have so far:



I decided to make it entirely digital so I had full control of what the product looked like. Also, it adds enigma to the reader - normally digipaks will have a real life image of their artist, so why is the artist only a cartoon? I did really enjoy making this digipak, and like how it turned out, especially the typography. The typography is all done by hand, so I had to keep it consistent within my own means. Overall, I am happy with how the product turned out. Below is a video that shows the whole process of making the digipak over five hours:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...