Monday 5 February 2018

Review and Week 7

This week just passed was pretty successful - I got some final shots for the white screen ready. However, the street shots this week were not as successful, as I was only able to grab a few to use. In terms of planning my week did go to plan.



This week ahead, I wish to get lots of my filming done. I hope to gain more final shots, as other priorities are coming up and would like to get this done in quick succession. I plan to film some shots I have not yet filmed, so I hope they go successfully - I'm however prepared in case they don't. Overall, this week should be a good learning experience, if not also productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...