Friday 2 February 2018

Filming session - Street 3

This week, I wished to film some more street shots. Some of them turned out ok, however the moving ones cannot be used because they are too shaky. Also, whilst filming some the next day, the camera made the footage appear saturated. However I'm not worried about this as I know Premiere has the tools to fix something like this. Below is an example of my footage filmed:


Next week, I will have to re-film the moving street shots and some of the stationary shots, but I don't expect this to take up too much of my time. By filming this, I now know that I will have to use the shoulder rig to get the smoothest movement possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...