Wednesday 31 January 2018

Filming session - Whitescreen 7

In this filming session, I filmed hopefully the final white screen shots for a while except the odd one (but no more noteworthy work on it). Some shots done on Monday and Friday were not in focus, so those had to be re-done and after reviewing my anamatic I had missed out some shots that I hadn't even payed attention to. Therefore today I went through and fixed them up.




I'm pleased with the progress made on these, and hope that most of the footage is able to be used as final shots. However, the lipsyncing ones at the end (which I spoke) will have to be done as the mouth movement doesn't make the lip syncing clear. Therefore, when I reshoot I will have to exaggerate my mouth movements more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...