Thursday 25 January 2018

Filming session - Whitescreen 3 & 4

As said in my weekly review, I wished to film more shots to replace some white screen shots. As some were outdated, I needed to add more and replace some, hopefully with some being final shots. Here are some examples of what was shot below:



However, whilst I was editing, I noticed a few issues:

The lights are protruding, so this may change my schedule for next week. I wish to actually shoot some more of the white screen shots, correcting this issue. As I do want it out of the way, I will attempt to do it early next week, Monday and Tuesday. In which case, I hope to get better and even some final shots.

However, the lighting was absolutely fine and I think otherwise the clips are of excellent quality. I cut the stalks off the feathers to allow them to spread better, which worked well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...