Friday 26 January 2018

Editing Progress 3

After two weeks of no editing, it was time to sit down and put in the clips that I had filmed over the past two weeks. The progress was not very harrowing, as most of it was just inserting clips that were behaving fine and may have just needed some slight slowing down. The only thing that was new to me in this program was that I had to stabilise a clip, which I had to find out how to do - once I knew it wasn't hard at all. However, stabilising couldn't even save this clip so I will have to reshoot. Below is how my timeline is looking now, which I think it looks pretty good:


At the end of the timeline, I have inserted blank scenes where the animation will overlay. Not much adjusting was needed to make them look ok, however I did have to brighten and contrast them.

Hopefully over the next week I will add more new content, to attempt to get the street and white screen shots near some sort of completion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...