Friday 19 January 2018

Filming session - Street 2

On the Friday, I filmed some more footage for the street shots, after the failed attempt earlier this week. Because of the cold weather, I didn't want to go far in case the weather became off-putting, making me put out similar results to Tuesday. Therefore, I changed the location to the school's car park. I believe a car park can still work because:

1) It is still technically a road in itself
2) Less disturbances, especially in a private parking area

I also didn't want to miss the opportunity because it was very bright outside. Below is an example of what was shot:


However, as it can be seen in the video, there were some difficulties. Whilst the lighting and some shots were perfect/usable, the one shot that we did which involved movement did not work very well. I believe this to be because of the tarmac on the ground not being completely smooth. There are however ways around this, so when these are re-shot we will be using a track instead of a dolly, to hopefully illicit the same movement I want without the need to stabilise the footage to the extremity I have had to.

Overall, this was a successful shoot as I can draw conclusions from it on what is best to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...