Tuesday 1 May 2018

Final Digipak and Poster


These are my final digipak and poster products. After receiving feedback that my ancillary texts seemed too childish, I used real life backgrounds and the simple white outline like what is seen in the video. This was the only major change I needed to make on my poster, apart from changing the Daily Mail to a more suitable newspaper for my artist and adding copyrights at the bottom. Some of the panels on my digipak had to be changed as they did not fit in, alongside putting all the panels in the right order and including the barcode with copyright. 

Overall, I'm happy with the professional end result I have achieved with my digipak and poster. I feel that whilst they are not completely conventional, they are realistic and could be seen in the real world. I enjoyed creating these and feel confident that they tie in with my music video well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...