Monday 15 January 2018

Review and Week 4

Last week went well according to plan. I did manage to film all the test shots of the street with the help of a few others controlling the dolly, which allowed me to get the workload done with time to spare.




I hope this week to at least get a first attempt of the street shots done, however this may not be possible due to the weather. I would like to work on my digipak and get started on animations at this time, but this may also not be possible due to other responsibilities. I hope to get some blogging done and at the least make some more of my blog posts more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...