Tuesday 30 January 2018

Editing Progress 4

Editing now, I replaced some white screen footage and really took some time to go through if there were any issues with other footage. There was some, so I have noted down that I must fix these errors within the week. On the images, I had to scale them down as they were too large in the frame, but this was a quick fix. Here is what my timeline looks like now:



Because I have still not been able to have access to two of the locations, it still looks very empty. I am not very pleased with the progress made, and will be speeding up filming within the next two weeks to ensure that it is in a decent state. I am worried I am falling behind in term of the production of the music video, hence why I plan to be heavy on filming for the next two weeks whilst I still have an opportunity to catch up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...