Monday 29 January 2018

Review and week 6

Over last week, I re-shot much of the white screen takes, however I will have to re-shoot more of these this week due to small mistakes made. I hope to get most of the white screen shots corrected again, so I can make progress on the street shots instead. I will attempt to use the track, hopefully to make the moving shots easier on tarmac. Once this is all complied, I will edit early in the week starting the 5th, to hopefully move onto other shots, and more outside ones during the half term and beyond.



Because of this, most of my weekly schedule is filming. I will attempt to animate more, as the animation takes up a minute of my video and it would be very nice to get it done early. I feel that this is a realistic plan because of my motivation to get some sort of first draft out before the end of the half term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...