Wednesday 10 January 2018

Editing progress 2

This time, I edited the old lipsync footage and put the new one in, which was a relatively easy process. I just had to line up the footage, speed/slow if necessary to fit the pace of the song, and brighten/contrast the clips. Doing this took me and hour, and it hasn't added anything to the timeline, so here it is in it's current state:


Here is also how my clip looks, with the brighten and contrast set to their current settings. I didn't want to look washed out and I still wanted the red lipstick to be vibrant, but I wanted to cancel out some of the discolouration in my face.


Overall, I'm happy with the new progress that has been made, however I feel I am lacking with actual footage to work with. I am shooting again within the week, doing test shots for the street scenes so when I actually come around to filming it I am able to get what I need done fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...