Wednesday 14 February 2018

Poster progress

Unlike the digipak, the poster wasn't something I had planned beforehand. However, I did know that I wanted it to be similar to the digipak, so I had no trouble in actually making it. Below is the final result:



I'm very happy with the final result, and it is probably my favourite piece out of the digipak and poster. I feel that it looks professional and well balanced, like most actual music posters are. Below, like the digipak, is a sped up video showing the process of making the poster, which could be considered more interesting as I actually start from scratch:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...