Wednesday 7 February 2018

Filming session - Field

Today, I attempted to film on the field for the first time. I hadn't considered the field as a location, but I consider it a shortcut for Greenwich park filming, my other location. Because some shots I'm shooting only focus on grass, I thought I could save myself the travel by just filming these shots at school. Here is what was filmed today:



Whilst it could be used as final shots (as I did edit), I feel that this is a good starting point for these shots. After I edited them they seem perfect as they aren't necessarily weather dependant and my lip syncing works well. Overall, I'm happy with the results of these shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...