Monday 11 December 2017

Review and Week 3

Last week worked out great - I stuck to my plan and everything I had planned for this week to happen did. However, I feel that I allocated myself too much time to edit - I don't necessarily have to use my lesson time to edit, as it doesn't take too long. 




This week, I'd like to get a digipak plan up on my blog, and also to record some more footage. I've added a new box for other activities, which is the first week I've planned to do something else. However, in my Wednesday lesson I'd like to learn to use the drone so when I go to film with it little setup is required. 

What would be most ideal is if I could film in the same lesson some test shots, but I don't think this is likely to happen, hence why I've allocated Thursday if I need it to film. Then, I will edit this footage into the test video on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...