Monday 4 December 2017

Review and Week 2

Last week went well - some filming took place, which can be used as test shots. The filming schedule slightly changed, as I didn't end up filming Thursday due to other subjects needing attention. 


This week is relatively simple, with editing taking place most of the week. I have lots of test shots that need editing in sequence to gain an idea of the music video, which I am to be done by Christmas break starts. However, some test shot filming may be done in spare moments during the week, as I can have more footage for my test music video, but no footage that can be even considered for the final music video.

Editing is becoming important, as I need to learn how to use Adobe Premier quickly to make my music video in quick succession. Throughout the week, it's likely I'll do blog posts showing the progress I've made with my music video, and what I have learnt whilst using Premier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...