Friday 1 December 2017

Filming session - Whitescreen 2

After reviewing the footage originally shot on the white screen, the backdrop was poorly lit and needed more blinding light to level it out and create a more professional look. The props used were the same as last time, but the setup was different. Using four lights, 2 with soft filters, we ended up creating a very professional look: 



Below is a picture taken with the lighting finalised:


It's likely however that these will have to be re-shot because of the crease in the paper. These can still be used as test shots AND as final shots if time runs out, but I don't think this'll be the case. Here are some examples of the footage shot:





Ultimately, this shooting sequence was very successful even if only a small amount of footage was gained (not all of it is seen in the clip above). Whilst some could be salvaged past the crease for the final video, I will still expect to re-shoot and allocate myself extra time just in case. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...