Tuesday 7 November 2017

Font/Logo developments




Within this blog post, I will show the progress made with finalising my fonts. After collecting the results of my poll, I looked for 80s colour palettes online to use with my font. Here are three favourites I found:



With these colour schemes, i can only use a maximum of three colours, with slight variation. Colour palette one consists of complimentary colours, colour palette two is analogous and colour palette three is also analogous. Out of all three palettes, I prefer the last two, and like the combination of green/blue/pink. Below are the examples of all three colour palettes with the font.

My favourite is number three, and it will appear at the start of the music video at some point, before the lyrics start. I'm not too worried about the placement of this, as it is a final detail in my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...