Sunday 26 November 2017

Filming session - white screen

I am now starting to film the scenes shot on the white screen for my music video. These, as seen within the anamatic, will generally be mid or close shots, in pajama costumes and natural makeup with some props.

The set up is same as my lip sync filming, however at a longer range as I need more space to move around. After filming, we found out that there wasn't enough lights, hence the shadows in the video below. I didn't take a picture of the set up, as it wouldn't be used again.


Here is the footage filmed, uploaded onto YouTube and unedited:

I feel that I will need more time to shoot as planned on my schedule, therefore I've made sure that I will be able to film tomorrow to hopefully get most, if not all, of the shooting done. After reviewing the footage, we found that the shadows in the background were distracting, and not the desired affect. However, I wasn't worried as these could be used as test shots if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...