Sunday 26 November 2017

Poster Ideas

These are some poster ideas, that I have to make alongside the digipak. I wanted them to be relatively simple, and these are just some thumbnail ideas before I decide which one I want to finalise:



Poster one was my original idea. I would take a picture of me and a picture of the ground where i was, without me. Then, in Photoshop, I would splice myself in half and draw the other half of me as a cartoon, like illustrated above. I like this idea a lot, as it is simple but effective. The text placement also seems the most effective way, with what I have drawn being roughly size representative.



This was my second idea, which has a very similar idea to the first one, where the original image with me would be taken and one without, spliced in half and draw the other half. The text placement is also similar, using the space between cartoon and real me to give extra information.

I personally prefer the first one as I feel it is a much more solid idea than the second one, but I will do a poll to gain an opinion from my classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...