Tuesday 21 November 2017

Filming session - Lip sync

This week as I started filming, I began with the lip scenes. These are extreme close ups, lip syncing one or two words to the film. This is film behind a lip screen with bright lights - this is in my opinion the cleanest and easiest way to film this sequences. Little makeup is needed to be worn during this sequence as my whole face is not in the scene.

As the 2/3rd is going to be animated, I decided to continue to film the rest of the scenes with my lips. However, I also took a picture of the white screen perfectly illuminated which I could use for all animated white screens. I may end up filming all sequences and animating over it, but just in case I did it frame-by-frame, I wanted this for convenience.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...