Monday 20 November 2017

Week Plan




This week, I will be attempting to film some more white screen scenes. I cannot currently film on location due to time constraints and other priorities. My planned filming days are Wednesday for two hours, and Thursday for two hours as I am not available Friday for my planned lesson. No editing is planned, but I will attempt to edit together all the footage I have early the week starting the 27th.



And whilst on the weekend, I will have uploaded all footage onto platforms I can access. Therefore, I'll attempt to do a massive blog update, preparing blog posts for the next week also to keep the blog current.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...