Tuesday 31 October 2017

Font/Logo polls

With my font/logo not seeming 80s enough, I did some research on 80s fonts and chose 5 that I liked, which are below:







With this, I have made a chart letting people vote on which one they liked best, and a separate chart letting people vote on which one felt most 80s to them. The poll used and results for these are below:


Which font face is most sutiable for my artist?

Flower Kingdom
Advert
Pincoya Black
Bubbleboddy
Discotheque St
built here


I showed people the fonts at the same time as this poll, so people had the fonts in front of them. This worked well as people didn't forget what the fonts were, being able to look at any time as well as looking at the question again to make the best informed choice possible.


With this now, I can finalise my logo which I will do. I will most likely add bright colours that correspond to an 80s colour palette. However, this may be changed in my actual videos for contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...