Friday 13 October 2017

Feedback developments

After receiving feedback from the class, I now know the improvements I should make to my project:


  • As my 2/3 change within the music video, I should make the girl/boy animated. This could also connote the dreaming title better, making the song and visuals be better interlinked. It would also be something different as frame by frame animation is seen to be difficult.
  • My logo should be a little bit more refined, therefore I will spend more time working on it until I am happy with the final product. Even though the bubbly style was preferred, it did not feel very 80s, therefore I should spend some time looking at fonts.

With this, I will now continue to develop my project over the next few weeks, doing the final bits of planning before I actually move on to recording the music video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...