Tuesday 17 October 2017

Intertexual references

Within my video, there will be at least one Intertexual reference. Whilst I may add more during production, I know that there is one I will use. Two thirds of the way into my music video, I will turn the girl and boy into an animation. Because my style of art fits the cutesy theme, I don't feel it will look out of place. Also, animating will keep my audience entertained further to watch to the end.

The intertexual reference that will be made is Gigi D'Agonstino's Bla Bla Bla. The animation style within my video will only be a bold line that will stand out against the real setting. Within a few of Gigi's music videos, he also uses the same bold white line to animate the beat throughout his music video. Whilst I will not be doing it to this intricate of a level, it will still follow in time with the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...