Tuesday 13 March 2018

First draft and feedback

Today, I presented my first draft to the class to gain an opinion on my music video. Below is the video I showed them:




All seemed to enjoy my music video, and gain a good idea of narrative and representation from it. However, as it is with a first draft, there were some things that needed to be changed, as shown in the feedback sheets below:



From this advice, I will:
- Replace the street scenes altogether, perhaps with more field scenery and animation where possible
- OR green screen a street scene that looks more inviting than the ones I have
- Make the scenes look brighter through editing
- Re-film the running sequence, instead using a pan shot so the camera is stable
- Film missing segments of my music video
- Correct mismatched lip syncing

I hope to get this all done within the next week, so I can have some updated feedback and make some final final changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...