Friday 9 March 2018

Editing Progress 5

Throughout the last week, I have focused on editing the animation into my music video. I faced a few difficulties whilst editing, but these will be explained below.

Putting the animations into premiere was easy enough - all of the animations were png sequences which were then made into mov files through conversion on premiere. However, when the sequences were re-sized in premiere on their own, they looked blurry and wrong. This was fixed by resizing all of the frames individually through photoshop batch method:



Using this code was able to make my time a lot more effective, but it was still very time consuming. However, once it was done I was happy with the end results. Some of the animations are white also, which was easily changed by using a colour corrector and turning the lightness up to 100%.



I'm pleased with the progress I've made, however receiving feedback there is still a lot more to do, hence the 'replace' png over footage that needs to be redone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...