Monday 11 September 2017

The Music Industry crisis




This is a PowerPoint I have made on the music industry crisis. Whilst I wanted to keep it simple so it was easy to read, I also wanted to add some graphics to keep it interesting and relevant. I find highlighting words in red allows people to grasp the most basic understanding of my PowerPoint.

The music industry crisis is a struggling industry which I have learnt a lot about. Now knowing the struggle of tangible goods, I believe the best way for my artist to stay relevant and popular with sales is to only have it available online. Limited vinyls could be made for the super fans of my artist, however I do not find this necessary at this point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...