Wednesday 20 September 2017

Recent Developments

I have decided that I am going to do the song 'Dreaming', by Blondie. The song was released in 1979, and follows the story of Debbie longing for some sort of love. However, because of how upbeat and rock the song is, it doesn't fit the typical soft and slow ideologies of a love song.

Her dreamy attitude in the song can reflect quite a free and rebellious femininity, which is what I will be focusing on in my video.

However, I do not have a name for my artist yet. Whilst I am aware Blondie is technically a band, my artist will be solo. I feel this will work as Debbie is part of the key iconography of the group. I also feel that my artist's name should only be one word as it will stand out more and be easier to remember, just like the band.

I also have started my mood-board, making a glitter ombre barrier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...