Monday 10 July 2017

Working in a group on a mini project - pros and cons


To conclude, working in a group can allow stress and workload to be shared, which creates a happier environment to work in. But reliability can play a big part, and if people aren't available at a certain time, it can make it stressful for the people that remain. There can also be an issue with sharing the workload and dividing it into something that seems fair, but with people putting their opinions across this can actually turn out to be easier than expected. 

From this, I can take away that in my own work I would like to work alone, as whilst I may have more work put on me, I will find it easier to control what is happening. If I am efficient in my planning and production, I won't fall behind and can still produce a music video worthy of a good grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

  Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...