This week, I wish to shoot more white screen shots, and edit this in. This weekend I also hope to finally get some animation done, to see how well it works within my music video. I feel that this will be much easier to get right first time, as it is completely within my own control.
Monday, 22 January 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Evaluation
Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...
-
Last week stayed relatively to plan, however we could not film on the Friday due to poor weather. This is something I hope to get on top of ...
-
After having a lot of footage to edit over the course of the last week, I managed to get it all done. Editing in all the park scenes, I work...
-
Last week didn't go completely as I expected, as I wasn't able to film during the week due to plans fallings through. However, I...

No comments:
Post a Comment