Last week went well according to plan. I did manage to film all the test shots of the street with the help of a few others controlling the dolly, which allowed me to get the workload done with time to spare.
I hope this week to at least get a first attempt of the street shots done, however this may not be possible due to the weather. I would like to work on my digipak and get started on animations at this time, but this may also not be possible due to other responsibilities. I hope to get some blogging done and at the least make some more of my blog posts more interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Evaluation
Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...
-
Last week stayed relatively to plan, however we could not film on the Friday due to poor weather. This is something I hope to get on top of ...
-
After having a lot of footage to edit over the course of the last week, I managed to get it all done. Editing in all the park scenes, I work...
-
Last week didn't go completely as I expected, as I wasn't able to film during the week due to plans fallings through. However, I...

No comments:
Post a Comment