I'm pleased with the footage shot, however what I shot on Monday could be better. This was mainly because I have nobody with me to check that it was in focus, which made it a struggle to film. The setup and acting is fine however, so it should be easy to finish all white screen footage this week.
Tuesday, 30 January 2018
Filming session - Whitescreen 5 & 6
Over Friday and Monday, I filmed some more white screen details, re-shooting some footage that needed to be redone. However, I'm still not done with the white screen footage, but I wish to be done with it this week.
I'm pleased with the footage shot, however what I shot on Monday could be better. This was mainly because I have nobody with me to check that it was in focus, which made it a struggle to film. The setup and acting is fine however, so it should be easy to finish all white screen footage this week.
I'm pleased with the footage shot, however what I shot on Monday could be better. This was mainly because I have nobody with me to check that it was in focus, which made it a struggle to film. The setup and acting is fine however, so it should be easy to finish all white screen footage this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Evaluation
Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...
-
Last week stayed relatively to plan, however we could not film on the Friday due to poor weather. This is something I hope to get on top of ...
-
After having a lot of footage to edit over the course of the last week, I managed to get it all done. Editing in all the park scenes, I work...
-
Last week didn't go completely as I expected, as I wasn't able to film during the week due to plans fallings through. However, I...
No comments:
Post a Comment