Throughout the last week, I have focused on editing the animation into my music video. I faced a few difficulties whilst editing, but these will be explained below.
Putting the animations into premiere was easy enough - all of the animations were png sequences which were then made into mov files through conversion on premiere. However, when the sequences were re-sized in premiere on their own, they looked blurry and wrong. This was fixed by resizing all of the frames individually through photoshop batch method:
Using this code was able to make my time a lot more effective, but it was still very time consuming. However, once it was done I was happy with the end results. Some of the animations are white also, which was easily changed by using a colour corrector and turning the lightness up to 100%.
I'm pleased with the progress I've made, however receiving feedback there is still a lot more to do, hence the 'replace' png over footage that needs to be redone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Evaluation
Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...
-
Last week stayed relatively to plan, however we could not film on the Friday due to poor weather. This is something I hope to get on top of ...
-
After having a lot of footage to edit over the course of the last week, I managed to get it all done. Editing in all the park scenes, I work...
-
Last week didn't go completely as I expected, as I wasn't able to film during the week due to plans fallings through. However, I...


No comments:
Post a Comment