Whilst it could be used as final shots (as I did edit), I feel that this is a good starting point for these shots. After I edited them they seem perfect as they aren't necessarily weather dependant and my lip syncing works well. Overall, I'm happy with the results of these shots.
Wednesday, 7 February 2018
Filming session - Field
Today, I attempted to film on the field for the first time. I hadn't considered the field as a location, but I consider it a shortcut for Greenwich park filming, my other location. Because some shots I'm shooting only focus on grass, I thought I could save myself the travel by just filming these shots at school. Here is what was filmed today:
Whilst it could be used as final shots (as I did edit), I feel that this is a good starting point for these shots. After I edited them they seem perfect as they aren't necessarily weather dependant and my lip syncing works well. Overall, I'm happy with the results of these shots.
Whilst it could be used as final shots (as I did edit), I feel that this is a good starting point for these shots. After I edited them they seem perfect as they aren't necessarily weather dependant and my lip syncing works well. Overall, I'm happy with the results of these shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Evaluation
Above are all my evaluation questions, presented as voice recordings. I am happy with the level of detail I answered my evaluation que...
-
Last week stayed relatively to plan, however we could not film on the Friday due to poor weather. This is something I hope to get on top of ...
-
After having a lot of footage to edit over the course of the last week, I managed to get it all done. Editing in all the park scenes, I work...
-
Last week didn't go completely as I expected, as I wasn't able to film during the week due to plans fallings through. However, I...
No comments:
Post a Comment